Friday, October 1, 2010

When Our Spirit is Overwhelmed

"When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, You knew my path" Psalm 142:3a

There may be times in our lives when our spirits are overwhelmed. In fact, live long enough and it's almost guaranteed we will face such times. The loss of a spouse, ill health, a prodigal child, corporate downsizing. So many twists and turns on our journey. Yet, we are not alone. Our gracious Heavenly Father is with us. He knows right where we are and what lies ahead. None of it is a surprise to Him. The very thing that threatens to undo us is an opportunity  to see His mighty power in action. As He works through our difficulty we can proclaim, "Father, 'you knew my path'". To God be the glory!

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...