Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Precious Words


"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand."
John 10:27-28

These words of our Lord become more precious to me every day. He is The Good Shepherd and I am His precious lamb. When I am afraid or sad, I hear His voice reassuring me that I am not alone, He is near. If I go my own way, He warns me to turn around and follow Him. In those times when someone offends me, my Shepherd reminds me to forgive them as He forgives me. In the morning, in the afternoon, in the night -- His voice guides and directs me. This is the joy that will never be taken from me. I am His eternally and no one can ever change that. If you know the Lord Jesus, these words are for you, too. Praise His name!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...