Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Soul Healer


"I will rejoice and be glad in Your lovingkindness, 
Because You have seen my affliction; 
You have known the troubles of my soul," 
Psalm 31:7

Human understanding is good, but it isn't perfect. Because humans are flawed, so is the support we receive from them. But when we share our troubles with the Lord and He says, "I know how you feel," He really does. Through the incarnation, Christ experienced every human feeling that could be felt, and so He empathizes with us completely. Even more, the Lord can do something about our pain. His love and kindness can touch the sadness in our soul and heal it. Those who have experienced this kind of fellowship with Christ rejoice. They are glad to be acquainted with Him. Because no one gets it like Jesus does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...