Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cling Tenaciously

"My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me."
Psalm 63:8

All through the winter, one lone leaf has clung to my lilac bush. Through harsh winds and heavy snow it has held fast to the branch, refusing to let go. That tiny leaf reminds me of how we must tenaciously cling to God during the bitter cold and howling wind of life's trials. If we let go, we will surely be tossed about in fear and doubt. But if we hold tight to the One who knows every breath we take, every hair on our head, we will see His faithfulness to bring us peace and joy even in the worst conditions. God is compassionate and full of mercy. He gives grace to all who cling to Him. He holds them up and keeps them close to His heart. May our souls cling tenaciously to Him.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be following this blog of yours as well....I need this "manna"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Evelyn. I'm honored to have you join Mountain Manna. May God bless you through it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...