Friday, May 18, 2012

Refreshment

"For I satisfy the weary ones and refresh everyone who languishes.”
Jeremiah 31:25


When I have long days like today, I'm grateful for the God who satisfies the weary ones and refreshes everyone who languishes. It's not that there was anything wrong with today, it was a great day in our shop. We made lots of new friends and even had a good sales day (thanks to God). But even good days can bring weariness. My husband and I closed the shop a little early and drove down the mountain to do some shopping and have dinner. On the drive back home I snapped the photo above. I sighed and said to my mate, "Now I know what it means to have your soul restored." The reference was to Psalm 23, but it certainly applies to Jeremiah 31:24, too. God restores. He satisfies. He refreshes. Praise be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...