Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Time for Everything

"There is a time for everything, 
and a season for every activity under the heavens"
Ecclesiastes 3:1

This morning I watched this pregnant elk grazing in our yard. In a few weeks she will drop her calf and begin the task of mothering. It is a special time of the year for all of us who live around these magnificent creatures. And it reminds me that there is "a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens". This is as true for the animals as it is for humans. It's all part of God's wonderful plan. I'm thankful that the Lord brought this to my mind today. His beautiful creation is a constant testimony to His faithfulness and the truth of His word. There is a time for everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...