Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Ultimate Teacher

"I shall give thanks to You with uprightness of heart,
When I learn Your righteous judgments."
Psalm 119:7


The more we know of God, the more we find for which to praise Him. His word is full of truth and life and hope. Joy comes in discovering who He is. He is altogether lovely. Completely trustworthy. Ever faithful. Full of grace. The Ultimate Teacher.

"We must learn to praise, learn that we may praise, and praise when we have learned. If we are ever to learn, the Lord must teach us, and especially upon such a subject as His judgments, for they are a great deep. While these are passing before our eyes, and we are learning from them, we ought to praise God, for the original is not, 'when I have learned,' but, 'in my learning.' (Spurgeon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...