Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Walking Directions

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; 
I will counsel you with My eye upon you."
Psalm 32:8

One day a woman was trying to find her way to my shop. She called me using her cell phone and asked for walking directions. I asked her location and when she gave it to me I realized she was only a half block away. I told her the way to go and assured her that I was watching for her, and that as soon as I saw her I would wave and lead her into the store. I wanted to keep her from going the wrong way. That incident reminds me of how the Lord directs us. It is the Lord's desire that we walk according to His will. He instructs us on how to do this through His word. He watches us and if we take a wrong turn He corrects us so that we stay on the right path. 
The Lord will protect you from all evil;
He will keep your soul.
 The Lord will guard your going out and your coming in
From this time forth and forever.
Psalm 121:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...