Friday, October 15, 2010

Brag on the Lord

"I will sing of the lovingkindness of the LORD forever;
To all generations I will make known Your faithfulness with my mouth.
For I have said, 'Lovingkindness will be built up forever;
In the heavens You will establish Your faithfulness.'"
Psalm 89:1-2

Aren't you glad David's psalms are included in the Bible?  With words formed in his heart, he extolled the virtues of the Lord, leaving a written legacy of worship for generations to come. In Psalm 89 David sang of the eternal love and kindness of God. He praised Him for His faithfulness. I want to be like David and brag on the Lord. The Lord, my Redeemer, is full of love and kindness. His faithfulness is as solid as the mountains and as constant as the change of seasons. Your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...