Monday, October 11, 2010

Nothing to Fear

"O LORD, You have searched me and known me.
You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
         You understand my thought from afar. 
  You scrutinize my path and my lying down,
         And are intimately acquainted with all my ways."
Psalm 139:1-3

No one knows us like the Lord does, He knows us better than we know ourselves. We can't travel out of His sight, wherever we go He sees us. There is no better friend. He knows our strengths and loves us, He knows our weaknesses and loves us even more. We can't turn Him off or turn Him around. His love is unconditional and He will never forsake us. He is familiar with the road ahead of us, as well as the place where we will rest. His knowledge is unmatched. Knowing this, what have we to fear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...