Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Why Am I Here?

"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them." 
Ephesians 2:10

Salvation is a gift from God. It comes by grace through faith in Jesus Christ (see Ephesians 2:8-9). You and I aren't saved by good works, but rather saved to do good works. The good work is part of God's plan, and it has been His plan since before we were born. The work I'm called to do will bring glory to God and purpose to my life. The work He has planned for you may be quite different from mine, but if you will pursue it the Lord will be glorified and you will find the purpose for your life, too. This is great news if you're wondering, "why am I here?"



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...