Monday, December 6, 2010

Morning Glory

"The heavens are telling of the glory of God;
         And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands."
Psalm 19:1

When I photograph a sunrise like this one, my heart leaps for joy. Nature holds its breath, anticipating the glorious scene that is about to unfold.  The dark pines stand at attention and point to the Artist. Then the Great Master dips His brush into His unique palette and strokes it across the pale firmament. It bursts forth with glorious color. All description, even my camera lens, falls short of the splendor of the King's artistry. Creation is worshiping the Lord and I am invited to join in. The heavens explode with the glory of God. As far as the eye can see they declare the work of His hands. Oh, Lord! You are majestic. Your magnificence is displayed for Your glory.  I delight in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...