Monday, January 3, 2011

Making a List


"I shall remember the deeds of the LORD;
         Surely I will remember Your wonders of old. 
    I will meditate on all Your work
         And muse on Your deeds." 
Psalm 77:11-12


As we enter the first week of the new year, it's a perfect time to reflect on the many blessings we have received from the Lord. This morning I sat down and listed all the blessings I could think of from the past year. In no time I had 55 separate blessings. I'm sure I've only scratched the surface of the Lord's wonderful deeds in 2010. I'm going to keep adding to the list as God brings more blessings to mind. How about you?

2 comments:

  1. I was given a Journal last Christmas to write blessings every day. Some days it's hard to think of blessings, and others seemed to overflow with blessing. God's goodness is so great to us. We never have to worry because He's got us. :) Thanks for the reminder to focus on our blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Amy. Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...