Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Waiting for God to Move


"Cease striving and know that I am God;"
Psalm 46:10a


Are you waiting for God to move in your life? Has He planted a desire in your heart that you long to fulfill? There have been times in my walk with the Lord where I have a burning passion to serve Him in a certain area, but the door has not been opened for me to do so. My tendency is to try to pry open the door, out of my frustration and impatience with God. Experience has taught me that to do so is a grave mistake. Let God choose your time and place. If He has you in a waiting room, then remember this verse. Quit fussing. Be still. Know that God is God and that He will use you for His glory in His time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...