Friday, March 11, 2011

The "I Will" God

Then God said to Abraham, "As for Sarai your wife, you shall not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall be her name." I will bless her, and indeed I will give you a son by her. Then I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her.""
Genesis 17:15-16


When God says "I will", He delivers.  From the first "I will" in Genesis 2:18 (I will make a helper suitable for him) to the last "I will" in Revelation 21:7 (I will be his God and he will be My son), God keeps His word. He kept His I wills to Sarah and Abraham and to all who came after them. He's keeping His I wills today and He'll keep them tomorrow. This is so important for us to understand and believe, especially for those times when we are in distress. The enemy tries to persuade us that the Lord doesn't care, that He won't help us, but Jesus' promised, "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest." Are you in need of an I will right now? Run to the "I will" God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...