Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Broken Bands


"He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death
And broke their bands apart."
Psalm 107:14

Does this scripture speak to you? Do you see yourself as one who was brought out of darkness and the shadow of death by the Lord? Were there bands of sin around your hands and feet that He broke apart? I know this is true for me. I was lost, but now I'm found. Was blind but now I see. The worst part of being in bondage for me was that I didn't see it. Only until God opened my eyes and  I came out of the darkness into His marvelous light of truth did I realize how imprisoned I was. I never want to go back there. Thank God I don't have to. He has broken the bands apart. I'm free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...