Friday, June 24, 2011

Testify

"But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God."
Acts 20:24

Life is a gift from God. What we do with that gift is up to us. We can squander it on self-centered living or we can invest it in serving God. This doesn't mean we must have a formal ministry as Paul did. Not everyone is called to  become a missionary and plant churches. But if we know the Lord Jesus, if we have claimed Him as our Savior, then God has given us an even greater gift than physical life. He has given us eternal spiritual life.  And we are called to testify of His gracious gift to others.  If you know the Lord Jesus, if you have a personal relationship with Him, then more than likely someone first shared the gospel of grace with you. Aren't you grateful they did? Show your gratitude by sharing Jesus with others. Testify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...