Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Ultimate Achiever

“I will lead the blind by a way they do not know, 
In paths they do not know I will guide them. 
I will make darkness into light before them 
And rugged places into plains. 
These are the things I will do, 
And I will not leave them undone.”
Isaiah 42:16

God is the ultimate Achiever. He will always accomplish what He sets out to do. His boundless love drives Him to care for us, even when we refuse to acknowledge Him. Darkness can't hide Him, rugged mountains can't stop Him. He doesn't quit in frustration or fatigue, leaving things undone. Think of what God has done for you. Count the ways He has blessed you. God is faithful. He deserves all the honor and praise we can give Him. To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...