Sunday, July 3, 2011

Proclaim the Name of the Lord!

"For I proclaim the name of the LORD; Ascribe greatness to our God!"
Deuteronomy 32:3

The older I get, the more love I feel for the Lord. I look at the majestic mountains that surround me and my heart wells up with praise for the strength He possesses. Summer storms with their lightning and thunder announce His mighty power. The delicate wildflowers in bloom -- all different in shape and color -- remind me that my Heavenly Father likes to give me flowers "just because". The tiny fawn I see next to its mother tells me that my Shepherd is tender and merciful, and that He gently cares for the young. All of creation ascribes greatness to my God and I will proclaim His name!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...