Friday, September 30, 2011

God is Working 4 You!


"It will also come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear."
Isaiah 65:24

This morning I kissed my husband before he was wheeled off to surgery to remove a tumor. As I reached the waiting room, the message alert sounded on his cell phone. I looked at the screen and saw the words of Isaiah 65:24, along with the comment, "Take heart. God is working 4 you!" Isn't this just like our loving Heavenly Father? Before I even had a chance to call out to Him, He was already answering the prayer of my heart. Let atheists claim there is no God. Let skeptics say if there is a God, He doesn't care about our struggles. I know better. I've seen it again and again. Just like this morning. God is intimately involved in every detail of our lives. Take heart. God is working 4 you!

P.S. Dennis came through surgery like a champ. The cyst was benign. All praise to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...